I am an experienced personal injury attorney dedicated to fighting for the rights of my clients through every stage of their case. I represent clients who have been injured due to car accidents, animal attacks, sports injuries, defective products and nursing home abuse.
I am a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the DuPage County Bar Association. I have been included in the Illinois list of Super Lawyers. I have a 10.0 rating on Avvo and a 10.0 rating on Justia. Let me fight for the justice you deserve. Call today for a free consultation!
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C.
- Augustana College
- B.A. | Majored in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Honors: Member, Hon. Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
- Activities: Articles Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review; Justice, Valparaiso University Moot Court Executive Board; Member, Valparaiso University Moot Court Society.
- Illinois Super Lawyer
- 2014 and 2015
- Illinois State Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Requesting and Reviewing Medical Records and BIlls for Injury Litigation, Paralegal Studies
- College of DuPage
- John Joseph Malm's Website Profile
- Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates, P.C. Website
- Chicago Injury Lawyer Blog
- Accidents Caused by Lost or Falling Cargo
24 August 2020
- Hit and Run Collisions on the Rise
6 August 2020
- The Dangers of Hungover Driving
4 July 2020
- Naperville Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Motor Scooter Accidents on the Rise
24 August 2020
- New Illinois Law Holds Reckless Dog Owners Liable
4 August 2020
- Aurora Toddler Fatally Mauled by Dog in Joliet, Illinois
14 July 2020