As a dedicated trial lawyer in personal injury and medical malpractice, Mike is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Mike is a Past President of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He also serves on its Board of Governors and on its Executive, Medical Malpractice and Legislative Committees and is Co-Chair of the General Tort Committee. Mike is on the National Advisory Board of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America. He is dual board-certified in civil trial advocacy and civil pretrial practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and has served on the Board of Examiners for the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
He has been a Court Appointed Arbitrator/Fact- Finder in Civil Litigation, as well as a Special Settlement Master for Personal Injury claims in the State of Connecticut Superior Court.
Mike has again been named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers®. In 2016 and 2018 he was selected as Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year in the practice of Plaintiff's Medical Malpractice Law for the New Haven metropolitan area. In 2015 and 2019 Mike was named Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers® in the practice of Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation for the New Haven metropolitan area.
Since 2013, he has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in three practice areas: Plaintiff's Medical Malpractice Law; Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation and Plaintiff's Product Liability Litigation.
Mike has also been named to the Connecticut Law Tribune's Personal Injury Hall of Fame and is a Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mike has been named yearly as a New England Super Lawyer since 2007 and a Connecticut Super Lawyer since 2006 by Law & Politics magazine in the practice area of plaintiff's personal injury.
In 2017, Mike was named to the Super Lawyers list of Top 10 Lawyers in Connecticut, and from 2011 to 2013, he was name
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Contingent Fees
- DAmico & Pettinicchi, LLC
- Univ. of Bridgeport School of Law (Quinnipiac University)
- University of Connecticut
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Connecticut State Bar # 305572
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President
- Watertown Personal Injury Attorney
- Top Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Blog Watertown
- Staying Safe on Holiday Weekends
26 June 2019
- Fatal Accident on I-84 Raises Truck Safety Questions
10 June 2019
- Stay Safe In Connecticut This Summer
31 May 2019
- Mattel Issues Recall of All Rock ‘N Play Sleepers, which are Linked to 32 Infant Deaths
17 April 2019
- Strategies Used by Nursing Home Staff Members to Conceal Neglect and Abuse
4 April 2019
- Challenges for Truck Drivers that Increase Their Risk of an Accident
20 March 2019
- Centers for Disease Control to Study Health Risks of E-Scooters after Numerous Injuries in Texas
4 March 2019
- Nursing Home Residents Who Have a High Risk of Being Abused
20 February 2019
- Types of Neck and Shoulder Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
8 February 2019