Timothy M. Pletter is the managing attorney of Ambrogio, Pletter and Associates, LLC located in Stratford, Connecticut. He graduated from Villanova School of Law in 1995 and has been practicing law for 24 years. Tim is a top rated bankruptcy attorney in Fairfield County and is a top rated lawyer by SuperLawyer. He has also received the highest peer review possible from Martindale-Hubbell, the largest database of legal professionals. He has the experience and compassion necessary to help clients through financial hardships in a non-judgmental manner. Tim has helped thousands of people find the light at the end of the tunnel, and he could help you too.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Car Repossession
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Free Consultation
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Villanova University School of Law
- Brandeis University
- History/American Studies
- Honors: cum laude
- AV Preeminent
- Tim has been rated by Martindale-Hubbell as "AV Preeminent," which is the highest peer review available.
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Among the top bankruptcy attorneys in Fairfield County
- Fairfield Living Magazine
- The New York Area's Top Rated Lawyers
- New York Magazine
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Consumer Law & Bankruptcy
- New York State Bar # 2731974
- - Current
- State Bar of Connecticut # 411856
- - Current
- Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies
- Aspatore Books
- Ambrogio, Pletter & Assoc. Website
- Ambrogio, Pletter & Assoc. Blog
- Even confident consumers may need bankruptcy
12 June 2019
- Can I buy a house after bankruptcy?
6 June 2019
- How Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you
29 May 2019
- Growing delinquencies could push young adults towards bankruptcy
22 May 2019
- Is social media getting in the way of debt management?
15 May 2019
- Could debt management increase your foreclosure risk?
6 May 2019
- New consumer protection rules could help with debt management
1 May 2019
- Home foreclosure rates reach 20-year low
23 April 2019
- Medical debt stands in the way of debt relief
18 April 2019
Ambrogio Pletter can help.Bankruptcy Lawyer in Greater Bridgeport, CT- Stratford Foreclosure Attorney
I hope this video shows why I love helping my clients.Take the first step towards the light at the end of the tunnel.
We can help you find the light at the end of the tunnel.Attorney Tim Pletter Bankruptcy Attorney Stratford, CT 203-378-6675
Our small law firm gives each client the personal attention that they deserve.