I graduated from Swartz Creek High School in 1982, from the University of Michigan - Flint in 1986 and the Thomas M. Cooley Law School (now Western Michigan Law School) in 1989. I have been practicing since 1989. My practice is mostly confined to the family. I do divorce, child custody and support, parenting time, paternity, child abuse and neglect, wills, estate planing, guardianship and conservatorship.
I believe most people are in my office for stressful situations. I try to relieve that stress and walk you through the court process as easy as possible.
I will discuss your case for 30 minutes.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 6th Circuit
- Staff Attorney
- Advocacy Team for Indigent Fathers, PLLC
- - Current
- Attorney Referee
- Genesee County Teen Jury Referee
- - Current
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- University of Michigan - Flint
- B.A. (1986) | History
- State Bar of Michigan  # P43201
- Minor Guardianships in Family Court Child Abuse and Neglect , Family Law , Genesee County
- Genesee County Bar Association
- How Epic and Juvenile Guardianship work within the framework of the Family Court Division Child Abuse and Neglect cases.
- Q. I have 2 kids mother cheated I would like a DNA test before paying child support I'm on both birth certificate
- A: This is not an easy to answer question as more information is needed such as: are you married to the mother and the age of the children?
- Q. I have full physical and legal custody of my twin boys. My ex just got unsupervised visits after 6 yrs of supervised.
- A: You should file a motion asking the court to go back to supervised parenting time.
- Q. My ex is going out of state Chicago to work with her brother for the summer if my daughter stays with me does she pay me
- A: You would have to file a motion to change how the child support is paid.