Every day I am in court fighting for someone just like you.
I am a real criminal defense attorney. I have tried cases to juries from East Lansing to Downriver and from Pontiac to Jackson.
Based in Ann Arbor, I have represented people on felonies and misdemeanors in 13 circuit courts and 37 district courts.
Many criminal defense attorneys advertise their past as prosecutors. The message from former prosecutors is they know the system well because they were a part of the system.
I advertise in the opposite way – I have never been a prosecutor. From the start I have been on your side and never a part of the system that is now against you.
I am from Ann Arbor, graduating from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University. After graduation I returned home and established ArborYpsi Law to serve the people in my community.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact us for details - (734) 883-9584
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
- ArborYpsi Law
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan # P75402
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section Co-chair
- Criminal Law, Constitution Day
- ArborYpsi Law
- Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder
4 October 2019
- Teen Mom OG Star Charged With Domestic Violence
3 October 2019
- The Antonio Brown Story
1 October 2019
- College Admissions Scandal
19 September 2019
- Wisconsin Vaping Drug Bust
15 September 2019
- Escaped Pair Accused of Arson and Murder Now in Custody
12 September 2019
- New Law Would Expand Expungements in Michigan
9 September 2019
- Wisconsin Has Some of the Softest DUI Laws in the Nation: Could This Soon Change?
8 September 2019
- Meek Mill Pleads Guilty, Ending Decade Long Legal Saga
7 September 2019