Kristal Alise Holmes
- Traffic Tickets, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Kristal earned her B.A. from Spelman College, majoring in political science graduating magna cum laude, and she earned her Doctor of Law from law at Emory University. After graduating from law school, Kristal served as a law clerk for The Honorable Lenwood A. Jackson and served as a prosecuting attorney for a number of years, and later entered into private practice. Kristal has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases including criminal defense, traffic defense, and family law cases.
Kristal has over 18 years’ experience in handling traffic matters as she has previously served a traffic court prosecutor in the Recorder's Court of Gwinnett County, State Court of Gwinnett County, City of Atlanta, DeKalb County and City of Suwanee. Her experience as a traffic court prosecutor has allowed her to become extremely well versed in traffic law, and she is very knowledgeable of the metro Atlanta traffic courts, prosecutors, and judges.
In addition to her traffic defense expertise, Kristal is a skillful family law attorney specializing in divorce, child custody, child support, equitable division, contempt, family violence, legitimation, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Kristal is a member of several legal organizations including The National Black Lawyers Top 100 and she serves as an attorney partner for the From Boyz 2 Men organization, a Father’s Rights organization. When she is not hard at work on her clients’ behalf, she enjoys staying in shape, creating jewelry and relaxing with her family.
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I provide free telephone consultations for all family law matters.
- Emory University School of Law
- (1999) Doctor of Law
- Spelman College
- B.A. (1995)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Political Science
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Meriwether & Tharp