Justin Antron BrathwaiteFrom business endeavors to divorce issues, I am more than capable of helping!
- Business Law, Immigration Law, Divorce ...
Born to immigrant parents from Barbados, Attorney Justin Brathwaite was the first Generation-American member of his family. Born in Brooklyn, New York, raised in Orlando, Florida, Attorney Brathwaite found his desire to help the community around him. This desire took him to attend college at Florida A&M University, one of the most prestigious Historically Black Universities in America. He would obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, learning the quintessentials of financial management. Subsequently, Attorney Brathwaite would attend law school at Florida A&M University, College of Law in Orlando, FL. He would study such classes like Contract Law, Wills Law, and Trust Law, to acquire all the essential information needed to execute Trust and WIlls efficiently.
Attorney Brathwaite would graduate from Florida A&M University, College of Law and take the Uniform Bar Exam. He would successfully pass the Bar Exam and begin practicing Trust law. Attorney Brathwaite has worked on several Trust Agreements, such as, Private Trust, Special Needs Trust and Business Trust.
He would also work with several medium and small size businesses. He has composed Articles of Corporation, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and much more.
Attorney Brathwaite has worked with several clients through divorce and child time-sharing measures.
Attorney Brathwaite is excited to work with new clients and businesses to preserve and control assets.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Indiana Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
- B.A. (2014) | Business Administration
- State Bar of Indiana
- - Current