Kimberly Ann MouratidesManning & Mouratides, P.C.
- Bankruptcy, Collections, Foreclosure Defense ...
Experienced Attorneys with over 45+ years of combined experience! Visit us at www.ManningandMouratides.com
Debt Relief · Bankruptcy · Real Estate · Wills and Probate · Civil Litigation
We Proudly Serve Lake and Porter County Communities, and Surrounding Areas, Including but Not Limited to:
Crown Point, East Chicago, Gary, Hammond, Hobart, Lake Station, Whiting, Cedar Lake, Dyer, Griffith, Highland, Lowell, Merrillville, Munster, New Chicago, Schererville, Schneider, St. John, Winfield, Lake Dalecarlia, Lakes of the Four Seasons, Shelby, Ainsworth, Belshaw, Brunswick, Creston, Deep River, Deer Creek, Dinwiddie, Green Acres, Illinoi (partial), Klaasville, Kreitzburg, Leroy, Liverpool, New Elliott, Orchard Grove, Palmer, Range Line, Ross, Southeast Grove, Portage, Valparaiso, Beverly Shores, Burns Harbor, Chesterton, Dune Acres, Hebron, Kouts, Ogden Dunes, Porter, Town of Pines, Aberdeen, Lakes of the Four Seasons, Salt Creek Commons, Shorewood Forest, South Haven, and Wheeler.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
Our consultations are always free. Call now for an appointment (219) 865-8376.
- Federal Circuit
- Manning & Mouratides, P.C.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Valparaiso University
- M.A. (2008) | Psychology
- State Bar of Indiana  # 30778-45
- Lake County Bar Association
- - Current
- Porter County Bar Association
- - Current
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy...Extending the Plan Beyond 5 Years?
- Manning & Mouratides, PC