John Halim Hachem
- Immigration Law
Although attorney Hachem is fully licensed in the State of Connecticut, he is licensed to practice immigration law in all 50 states.
As an immigrant Attorney, Mr. Hachem has first-hand knowledge of what the immigrants face, experience, and struggle with. He has been there, he walked in their shoes. Mr. Hachem chose immigration for the purpose of not only making a living but also for helping someone realize his or her dream. The dream of a better and peaceful life and a brighter future. Mr. Hachem is fluent in Arabic and French. Learning other languages help him not only understand and communicate with Arabic and French-speaking clients, but they help him understand the person and the culture behind the language.
Mr. Hachem will work relentlessly to help each client with his/ her immigration case while upholding the Law.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Family Visas, Green Cards, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Credit Cards Accepted
Please copy and paste in your browser the link below for payment options. LawPay Link: https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/hachemandassociates/operating
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please click on the link below (Calendly) to set up a consultation, H & A Link: https://calendly.com/jhachem/60min?month=2022-11
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: Juris Number: 442862
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2020)
- University of Massachusetts - Boston
- M.A. (2015) | Conflict Resolution Mediation and Negotiation
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell
- B.S. (2012) | Information Technology
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 442862