Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 688246
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P78569 (Voluntarily Resigned)
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner and Immigration Attorney
- Lally Immigraiton Services, LLC
- - Current
- • Provide immigration legal services to individuals, families, and employers. I handle visas, green cards, asylum, citizenship, and more.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Suffolk University
- B.S. (2009) | Sociology, Criminology, and Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 688246
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar  # 688246
- - Current
- Citizenship Class , Woburn, MA
- YMCA International Learning Center - Woburn
- I will be speaking at a citizenship class hosted by the YMCA International Learning Center - Woburn and the Woburn Public Library.
11 Questions Answered
- Q. I am hoping to get married to my fiance in Honduras and I do not know how to file for a certificate of single status.
- A: You could file a Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance, and marry him here in the United States within 90 days of his entry. For marriage information in Honduras, I suggest that you contact the U.S. Embassy in Honduras.
- Q. I am a US citizen and trying to marry an illegal immigrant will we have problems?
- A: I agree with Attorney Avery that most states will allow the marriage. Whether you may encounter problems down the line depends on whether your boyfriend was inspected and admitted at his last arrival and whether he could be found inadmissible for criminal convictions, health-related grounds, etc.
- Q. Adjustment of Status I-485 with arrest or criminal record and attorney fees
- A: The I-485 specifically asks: "Have you EVER been arrested, cited, charged, or detained for any reason by any law enforcement officer (including but not limited to any U.S. immigration official or any official of the U.S. armed forces or U.S. Coast Guard)? Since you have been arrested, you will need to submit certified police and court records of the criminal charge and arrest. Most attorneys will provide the fee for services during an initial consultation. These fees may vary depending on where in the United States you retain an attorney.
Contact & Map