Jeffrey L. Grayson is the owner and managing attorney of Grayson Law, PLLC, proudly representing injury victims from our office in Chandler, AZ. He grew up in Phoenix but moved to Tucson to pursue his undergraduate studies in Psychology. After college, he attended law school in Auburn Hills, Michigan at Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where he excelled at civil procedure and oral advocacy. In 2009, He returned to Arizona to complete his legal training with an internship at the Pima County Public Defender's office in Tucson.
Upon graduating from law school and passing the bar, Jeff began his career in personal injury civil litigation, helping injury victims secure the justice and compensation they deserve. After more than ten years, 14 jury trials, and several arbitrations and mediations, Jeff continues to passionately seek justice for injury victims throughout Arizona.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Arizona  # 027470
- Grayson Law Webpage
- Grayson Law Blog
- How Much Car Insurance Should You Carry in Arizona?
27 August 2020
- Driving sleepy is as bad as driving drunk
7 July 2020
- Sharing details about your accident with others
7 July 2020