The attorneys at the law firm of Israels & Neuman, PLC have recovered millions of dollars for victims of securities and investment fraud.
Aaron Israels is an active member of PIABA (The Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association). He is currently the Co-Chair of the SRO Committee and has written several articles advocating for the protection of investors. Aaron is a "Top-Rated Securities Attorney" according to Super Lawyers.
Israels & Neuman, PLC represents clients in all 50 states and offers contingent representation, meaning you DO NOT pay unless we recover money for you!
Call (720) 599-3505 for a Free and Confidential case review
or visit us at https://www.israelsneuman.com/contact/
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
We always offer Free Confidential Case Reviews.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
- Contingent Fees
We offer contingency fee representation.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- State Bar of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Committee Chair
- UPDATE – MARTIN BATSTONE of San Diego, CA is BARRED
19 February 2020
- INVESTOR ALERT – David Dalton of Moors & Cabot SUSPENDED – Boston, MA
17 February 2020
- INVESTOR ALERT – RONALD HANNES of Woodbury Financial BARRED – Spokane, WA
14 February 2020
- UPDATE! Jeffrey Nimmow of Forest Securities BARRED – Merrimac, WI
13 February 2020
- Investigation of CYNTHIA COUYOUMJIAN – Tustin, CA and San Diego, CA
11 February 2020
- UPDATE! Robert Escobio of Southern Trust BARRED – Miami, FL
11 February 2020
- UPDATE: Daniel Arcuri of Thrivent is Now BARRED – Greensburg, PA
10 February 2020
- VICTIM RECOVERY: Losses with ELIAS HERBERT HAFEN of Morgan Stanley – NY
6 February 2020
- INVESTOR ALERT: Peter Monson SUSPENDED – Minneapolis, MN
5 February 2020