Free Consultation: (732) 444-6303Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jason Daniel StoneStone Law, P.C.
- Patents, Trademarks, Business Law ...
- New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Stone Law, P.C.
- Albany Law School
- Monmouth University
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Stone Law, P.C.Website
- Jason Daniel Stone's Website Profile
- Stone Law, P.C.Intellectual property Website
- Jason Daniel Stone's Intellectual property Website Profile
- New York Copyright Attorney
8 Questions Answered
- Q. Whats higher a trademark or corp?
- A: A trademark and a corporation have completely different purposes. A trademark is to protect consumers by granting one company the right to use an identifying word or symbol to show products or services provided by the company. A corporation is a legal entity.
- Q. Can I trademark a name and tag line all at one
- A: You can combine the name and tag line in one trademark application but that might limit your ability to enforce them when used separately.
- Q. I trademarked PhysicianFit.com B4 a co. trademarked PhysicianFit. How good of an infringement case do I have, if any?
- A: Did you trademark the domain name or did you register the domain name, there is a large difference as far as your legal remedies go. I suggest you speak with a local intellectual property attorney to discuss this matter.
Contact & Map