E. Carr Cornog, III ("Woody" to his friends and colleagues), joined Rotolo Karch Law in 1999 and has handled a variety of plaintiff and defense cases. On the defense side, he has focused on product liability, claims against public entities, and auto negligence. As to plaintiffs' work, he has focused on general liability and auto negligence, commercial fraud and inter-business disputes.
Prior to joining Rotolo Karch Law, Mr. Cornog was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Edmund R. Bernhard, J.S.C., in Hunterdon County.
Mr. Cornog earned his J.D. degree at Rutgers University School of Law (Newark) in 1998. He graduated from Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts in 1993, where he received a B.A. in English.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rotolo Karch Law
- - Current
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Tufts University
- B.A. | English
- New Jersey State Bar  # 025041998
- - Current
- E. Carr Cornog's Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- What You Should Do Before Hiring A Divorce Attorney
1 January 2021
- From Married to Single – 5 Steps Toward A Smoother Transition
1 December 2020
- Is There A ‘Best’ Time to Divorce?
1 November 2020
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- Advocacy Group Suggests Improvements for NJ Traffic Safety
15 January 2021
- Bill Seeks Mandatory Safety Standards for Home Generators
15 December 2020
- Recovering Just Compensation for Your Car Accident Injuries
15 November 2020