Free Consultation: (405) 525-4131Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Jason Bolitho

Lawter & Associates, PLLC
  • Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Medical Malpractice ...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Social Security Disability
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Workers' Compensation
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Attorney at Law
Lawter & Associates, PLLC
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. (2017)
Oklahoma City University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33118
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Estate Planning
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Lawter & Associates, PLLC
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Must other driver’s insurance pay for damage to my unoccupied second vehicle that was uninsured?
A: That is frustrating situation to say the least! If you have the driver's insurance information, then contact the insurance company and file a claim against the driver's insurance for the property damage to your vehicle, diminished value (if applicable), and any other property damage that may have occurred. It usually does not matter that you did not have your vehicle insured in the scenario that you described.
Q. I lost total vision in my right eye working for an individual at a unofficial fabrication shop.
A: It does sound like you have a Workers' Compensation Claim. Oklahoma is a no-fault state regarding work-related injuries, meaning basically that if you were hurt on the job, then your related medical bills, lost wages, permanent impairments, etc. might be paid by your employer, most likely by your employer's Workers' Compensation insurance, regardless of whose fault the injury was. Because this injury occurred on the job and with the information you provided, your remedy would probably be limited to filing a Workers' Compensation Claim, and not against the employer personally. I would talk to a Workers' Compensation Attorney about filing a claim. There is a time limit on when you can file your claim, so I would check with an attorney immediately. ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Lawter & Associates, PLLC
3313 N Classen Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Telephone: (405) 525-4131