Nick is an attorney at White & Weddle, P.C. in Oklahoma City and is honored to bring his talents to a respected and highly experienced civil litigation firm.
Nick has the experience necessary to be a zealous advocate for his clients and is passionate about continuously sharpening his skills as a lawyer. He loves solving problems and enjoys helping his clients achieve their desired outcomes in any situation they may face.
Before hiring a lawyer, you should be comfortable with the person and satisfied that he or she has the skills and determination to get the job done. Nick is dedicated to giving individualized attention to each case and believes in direct communication, offering his personal phone number to each of his clients to always keep them informed.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
A free consultation gives clients an opportunity to decide whether they will be comfortable with a lawyer's personality and style. The initial consultation can be via video chat, conference call or in person.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I work on all personal injury claims without pay until justice is achieved. Only then do I get paid.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 34176
- English: Spoken, Written
- White & Weddle, P.C.
- - Current
- I began working at White & Weddle, P.C. the summer of 2015. This allowed me to start gaining experience in the practice of law before I was even an attorney. I began as a legal assistant, then after being admitted by the Supreme Court of Oklahoma as a Licensed Legal Intern I began to practice law under the guidance of Attorneys Joe E. White Jr. and Kate C. Thompson. After being admitted to the Oklahoma Bar, I continued the practice of law at White & Weddle, P.C.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Law
- University of Central Oklahoma
- B.A. (2016) | Political Science
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 34176