Free Consultation: (405) 593-2662Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Jason Perkins

  • Family Law, Criminal Law, Social Security Disability ...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I practice throughout the state of Oklahoma and I am admitted to the bar in the Western District of Oklahoma. My office is located in El Reno, OK (Canadian County) with a satellite office in Oklahoma City, OK (Oklahoma County). I work with numerous attorneys that focus on family law, criminal law, social security benefits, personal injury, and immigration. We are highly client focused and do everything we can to craft plans specifically geared towards our clients needs.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Social Security Disability
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All major credit cards accepted.
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Licensed intern
Law offices of Mark Bailey
Handle cases and represent clients in court.
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. (2017) | Law
Oklahoma City University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33248
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Speaking Engagements
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
19 Questions Answered
Q. Is it fraud if my fiancee is put as the father of my child and I don't know who his biological Father is?
A: This situation is not uncommon and is not fraud. If your fiance wishes to he can sign the birth certificate and even formally adopt the child. You should consult with a lawyer and discuss options from this point forward.
Q. My child is turning 3 in may her dad has only been in her life when she was 3 months old he was incarcerated for meth
A: Something as complex as termination of parental rights should be handled by an attorney. There are always situations where a persons parental rights can be terminated but it is not usually an easy process unless the other party agrees. There are numerous intricacies that I am sure your statement does not cover that would need to be known.
Q. I'm 27 and my wife is 17. We've been married since 11-17 and we want to move to Florida. Is that going to be legal there
A: I agree with Mr. Louden, Florida laws need to be answered by a Florida attorney. I would add though how certain are you that you are married in Oklahoma? With the age obviously being an issue there has to be a very precise set of events that occur for the marriage to be valid.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Perkins Law Firm Pllc
221 S. Bickford Ave.
El Reno, OK 73036
Cell: (405) 593-2662