James Jeffrey LeeThe Law Office of J. Jeffrey Lee
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
J. Jeffrey Lee is one of only five Certified Criminal Trial Specialists in Memphis, Tennessee and and he has recently been rated as one of the Three Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Memphis. He has also been Certified as a Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has attended the Tennessee Criminal Defense College on numerous occasions, along with the renowned National Criminal Defense College in Macon, Georgia. He was recently inducted into The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers. He has also been selected as a 2015 Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers. However, the distinction that gives J. Jeffrey Lee the greatest pleasure is the Client’s Choice award from AVVO, and the “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, because that means that his clients are pleased with the representation he provides. He is a member of TACDL (Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers) and NACDL (National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers). J. Jeffrey Lee began as an Assistant Public Defender in the 25th Judicial District (Lauderdale, Tipton, Fayette, Hardeman, and McNairy Counties). His responsibilities included representing the indigent accused in General Sessions Court, Circuit Court, and the Court of Criminal Appeals. He performed a variety of matters, including preliminary hearings, suppression hearings, jury and bench trials, appeals, revocation hearings, and post-conviction hearings. J. Jeffrey Lee later formed his own law practice, where he handles criminal matters in Western Tennessee. He focuses on any other serious criminal defenses such as gun charges, drug charges, theft, robbery, violent offenses, sex charges and more. Don’t settle for a “good” attorney when you can hire a great one! Contact J. Jeffrey Lee today for yourself or someone you love.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of J. Jeffrey Lee
- - Current
- Leitner Williams Dooley & Napolitan, LLC
- Assistant Public Defender
- Public Defender's Office, Twenty-Fifth Judicial District, Tennessee
- 2015 Mid-South Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- One of Three Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Memphis, TN
- "10 Best" Client Satisfaction Award
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Attorney Award
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Certified Criminal Trial Specialist
- The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- For Defendants accused of committing criminal offenses in Shelby County, Tennessee and surrounding areas.
- For Defendants accused of sex crimes such as rape, sexual battery, and prostitution.
- For Memphis Landlords seeking to evict defaulting Tenants
- October 2015 Newsletter
October 1, 2015
- Woman finds out her rental home was a gruesome murder scene
November 17, 2014
- Truth #7: The IRS gets it wrong when they call rental property “passive income.”
November 9, 2014
Certified Criminal Trial Specialist J. Jeffrey Lee provides tips for defendants seeking to hire a great criminal defense attorney. Tip #1: Does this attorney have a reputation for providing great customer service? Tip #2: Is this attorney friendly and personable? Do you feel comfortable talking with him or her? Tip #3: What are the credentials of this attorney?Your First Court Date at 201 Poplar
Are you worried about your first court date at 201 Poplar? This video explains what you can expect.Arrested in Memphis?
Have you been arrested in Memphis? If so, watch this video!