My office specializes in representing persons injured in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog attacks, and dangerous property conditions in the Sacramento area.
What sets me apart from many other attorneys, is that my prior experience includes working as a law clerk to Sacramento Superior Court Judges and then working as an independent contractor to more than 40 attorneys and law firms. With this prior experience, I have gained knowledge of the law in all types of legal cases. I understand the civil litigation and court process very well and have litigated hundreds of cases in the Superior Courts, when necessary, to maximize client recovery. I know from personal knowledge and the results that I have obtained for my clients, that this prior experience of learned legal skills, together with vast legal knowledge, translates to obtaining outstanding outcomes in cases for my clients.
My law practice is devoted to exclusively representing persons injured in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog attacks, and dangerous property conditions. I have more than 25 years experience representing injured persons whether or not civil litigation is required. I keep all of my clients well informed of every aspect of their case as it progresses. I know clients appreciate that, even if it's an after hours or a weekend phone call.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Dog Attacks, Dangerous Property Conditions.
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
There is no fee unless there is a monetary recovery. We advance all costs to aggressively pursue your case.
- State Bar of California
- James E. Dighero Attorney at Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- California State University - Sacramento
- B.S. (1981)
- Trophy for membership in The Hour Glass Society
- Active 20/30 Club of Sacramento
- The 20/30 Club is engaged in numerous fund raising activities for underprivileged children in the Sacramento area.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association # 133596
- - Current
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- MCLE, Continuing Legal Education
- International Law Certificate
- Salzburg University
- James E. Dighero Attorney at Law Website
- James Dighero's Website Profile