Let me tell you a little about myself. I have been a personal injury lawyer for over 34 years representing only injured clients like you. In my entire legal career I have never represented an insurance company.
I graduated from the University of Florida with a B.A. degree in History in 1969 and a post-B.A. degree in Psychology in 1971. I graduated from a four-year Bible College and then graduated from law school in 1979. I passed the California bar exam on the first try and was sworn in as a lawyer in 1980.
While in private practice, I have also volunteered my time in the District Attorney's Office and the Public Defender's Office. I was the founding President of MADD (Mother Against Drunk Driving) in Santa Clara County. I serve as a settlement Judge-Protem in Sacramento and El Dorado Counties. I am a member of the California State Bar, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
I am a Christian attorney and my Christian roots run deep. I received Jesus Christ as my savior in 1972 and He has walked with me ever since. I am proud to be a Christian lawyer. I teach the Bible on the radio every day. My program is called “Real Christianity” and can be heard on KFIA (AM-710) Monday through Friday at 12 noon and Sundays at 12:30 p.m. I hope you will tune in.
I am married with six children. I love practicing law. It allows me to help others who are hurting and need my help.
Seriously injured? Don't get mad - get legal.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Birth Injuries
- Bone Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Free Consultation Available 24/7
- Managing Attorney
- Moseley Collins
- - Current
- LaSalle University
- J.D. (1979)
- University of Florida
- B.A (1969) | History
- California State Bar # 92460
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Sustaining Member
- Christian Legal Society
- Sustaining Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Practicing Law as a Christian (law students), CLSS Meeting
- How To Win A Medical Malpractice Case, Hawaii Travel Seminar
- Moseley Collins' Website Profile
- Moseley Collins Firm Website
- Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- California’s Largest Police Misconduct Lawsuit Payoffs
22 December 2018
- California Forces Auto Insurers to Adjust Rates After Minority Neighborhoods Affected by Miscalculations
17 December 2018
- Suing For Excessive Force
12 December 2018
- Can you sue for an STD in California?
5 December 2018
- Car Insurance Life Hacks for Californians
3 December 2018
- Wreck a Rental Car in California? Here is What You Need to Know.
1 December 2018
- New Tesla Auto Insurance Could Disrupt Industry
28 November 2018
- Can You Sue the Police Department in California?
25 November 2018
- Lawmakers and Activists Claim People Have a Right to Sue for Elderly Abuse in Nursing Homes
21 November 2018