Gianni Toniutti is admitted to practice before the State of New York since 2005 and principally handles immigration-related matters for corporate transfers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Mr. Toniutti is particularly specialized in immigration cases involving extraordinary ability individuals, including musicians, actors, models, athletes, and other "extraordinary ability" aliens coming to temporarily or permanently work in the United States.
Mr. Toniutti is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian and has extensive knowledge of business cultures in both the European and Latin countries. He received his Juris Doctor degree at the University of Bologna, Italy with a concentration on International Law in 2002 and earned an LL.M. in Comparative Law from the University of Miami, Florida in 2004. Mr. Toniutti also pursued a Legal Certificate in Immigration and Nationality Law from the Florida International University in 2007.
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
First Consultation free of charge
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Tosolini, Lamura, Rasile & Toniutti LLP
- - Current
- Manages the business-related cases of the Firm involving corporate transfers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors. Manages the “extraordinary ability” cases of the Firm for foreign individuals such as musicians, actors, models, athletes, circus performers, and other aliens with “extraordinary abilities”. Manages the marketing campaigns and advertisements for the Firm.
- Law Offices of Michael L. Work, Inc.
- Managed the extraordinary ability cases of the Firm for foreign individuals such as musicians, actors, models, athletes, circus performers, and other aliens with extraordinary abilities. Supervised the business-related cases involving corporate transfers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors. Conducted legal research and prepared memoranda in areas of practice such as nonimmigrant visas, labor certification, immigrant visas, and consular processing.
- Contract Attorney
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
- Reviewed and analyzed English, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish documents in the discovery phase of a prominent commercial litigation case involving an Italian multinational, two American banks, and two international auditors. Prepared deposition memoranda and outlines for various key witnesses. Assisted in reconstruction of the company's financials.
- University of Miami School of Law
- LL.M. (2004) | Comparative Law
- Universita' di Bologna- Facolta' di Giurisprudenza (Italy)
- J.D. (2002) | International Law
- New York State Bar # 4340394
- - Current
- Immigration and Nationality Law Certificate
- Florida International University