Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
I give free phone consultation. If there is need for in person consultation, the fee will be $150 and will be waived from legal service fee once our firm is hired.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Linda Liang and Associates
- - Current
- Utah State University
- MBA (2002)
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- 17th Circuit Broward County Florida
Websites & Blogs
- Attorney Linda Liang' Blog
- Business Immigration
83 Questions Answered
- Q. Hello I have a question about HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME - Trademark Details.
- A: It depends on your trade (service) mark will be confusingly similar, a likelihood that consumers are likely to assume (mistakenly) that they come from a common source. A thorough research needs to be done before you file the application. It'd be wise to retain an attorney to do that.
- Q. While incarcerated a friend paid a retainer w/my check to the wrong lawyer who did nothing can I get that money back?
- A: I think you have right to get your money back because there is no engagement agreement and he did not do any work.
- Q. H1B Question
- A: I-539 makes things a little complicated. If you filed extension on August 19, 2020, your unauthorized stay will not be accumulated. Yet it does not mean you are in status. Nevertheless, your best bet is to file H1B as soon as possible and attach a the receipt of I-539.
Contact & Map