Danielle M. Parks is an Associate in Post & Schell's Workers' Compensation Department, defending employers, third-party administrators (TPAs), and insurers in workers' compensation claims throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Post & Schell, Ms. Parks was an associate with a regional firm and represented employees in labor and employment-related claims. Prior to that, she was a legal assistant and paralegal for several Pittsburgh area law firms for almost ten years.
Ms. Parks graduated from Duquesne University's School of Law in 2016. Before law school, Danielle graduated in 2007 from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. In 2009, Danielle earned her paralegal certificate from Duquesne University’s ABA accredited Paralegal Institute.
Ms. Parks is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA) and the ACBA's Women in the Law Division, Young Lawyers Division (YLD), and a committee member of the YLD’s Membership Outreach Committee.
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University
- Paralegal Certificate
- University of Pittsburgh - Johnstown
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Women in the Law Division
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Membership Outreach Committee Member
- Duquesne University's School of Law Alumni Association
- Alpha Gamma Delta Greater Johnstown Area Alumnae Chapter
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 322653
- - Current
- Post & Schell, P.C.