Daniel K PayneKemper Payne Law, P.A.
- Family Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
Daniel is native Floridian, a United States Navy Veteran and a retired Highlands County Deputy Sheriff. Daniel served as a Police Officer for City of Sebring and before that was a Police Officer for Town of Arcadia.
Daniel has worked as a consultant and legal advisor for a local construction firm, and has provided legal services to several local businesses. Daniel has also served as an active member the City of Sebring Planning and Zoning board.
Daniel retired from the Sheriff’s Office, and graduated from Western Michigan University’s Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Daniel is licensed to practice in all Florida courts and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Daniel’s professional interests include civil litigation, family law, and criminal law.
Daniel, served in the Navy as an Airborne Warfare Systems Operator aboard the P-3 Orion patrol aircraft. He graduated with honors from Naval “A” school training, and Aircrewman school. He also graduated with honors from the South Florida State College Basic Law Enforcement Academy class.
Daniel is a member of the Christian Legal Society, Willson American Inn of Court, the Highlands County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Daniel is active in the Sebring Sunrise Rotary Club where he is a board member.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar  # 0125727
- Highlands County Bar Association
- Board Member