Christopher is a founding Partner of the law firm of Ford & Friedman where his practice is primarily devoted to family law litigation, encompassing complex divorce, child custody, and post-decree enforcement/modification matters.
Born in South Dakota, but raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Christopher is proud to have obtained both his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Juris Doctorate from UNLV.
Christopher is a member of the Family Law Bar in Nevada and he is licensed to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Founding Partner
- Ford & Friedman
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- B.A. | Major: Political Science
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- J.D. (2009)