Free Consultation: (201) 604-2432Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carmela Graciela Walrond

Carmela Graciela Walrond

Tax problem Solver - Free Consultation
  • Tax Law, Bankruptcy
  • New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I work with clients to ease tax burdens and resolve tax cases. Many clients have piece of mind after cases are settled favorably. I have been successfully resolving a range of tax matters in front of the IRS, US Tax Court, and state agencies on behalf of my clients.

Areas of practice:
tax relief, innocent spouse, offer in compromise fresh start program, audit defense, foreign bank disclosure, IRS settlements, US Tax Court representation, and Chapter 7 bankruptcy only.

Practice Areas
    Tax Law
    Business Taxes, Income Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits
    Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New Jersey Courts
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
New York State Office of Court Administration
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
JLD Tax Resolution Group
- Current
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Rutgers School of Law-Camden Logo
Rutgers University - Newark
B.S. | Accounting
Rutgers University - Newark Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of New York  # 5372792
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of New Jersey  # 002572005
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Immigration Updates - Tax Issues in Immigration Cases, New Jersey State Bar Association Convention, Atlantic City, NJ
New Jersey State Bar Association
I was on a panel with immigration Judges and attorneys. I discusses tax issues in immigration cases. Specifically, apply for ITIN, arranging IA and filing offer in compromise applications, filing tax returns for prior years, removal of the revocation of passport so the person can travel.
United States Court Eastern District of New York
United States Tax Court
New Jersey District Court
New Jersey
United States Court Southern District of New York
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. I owe TN over $200k for past sales tax returns. What are their options they may perform to collect if I live in MS.
A: You can submit an offer in compromise application with Tennessee Department of Revenue. Offer in compromise allows a settlement on your tax debt, if you can show your expenses are more than your income. You may be able to save alot of money in taxes. I hope this information helps you.
Q. Got a CP2000 Notice from IRS stating that I have not reported two 1099-NEC that are not mine.
A: I recommend to file a Form 911 and have a taxpayer advocate assigned to the case. Submit a Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit with the Form 911 application. It Is best to have an assigned caseworker resolve to remove the

Form 1099-NEC from your account. There is too much red tape when you call the IRS directly. I hope you are able to resolve your issue with the IRS.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
JLD Tax Resolution Group
75 Montgomery St. Suite 202
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Telephone: (201) 604-2432