Admitted in California on December 4, 1995
Stanford Univ, Stanford, California - BA & Masters; School of Law: Univ of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California - JD
Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
USC Moot Court Competition Board
American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law/Procedure
Stanford University Deans Award for Outstanding Community Service
Homeless Advocacy Project, San Francisco Bar Association
La Raza Alumni Outreach
Spanish and French
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- 22 year senior partner
- Law Office Of Perez & Perez
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- Client Champion
- Martindale Hubble
- Directory Member
- Lawyer of Disctiction
- California State Bar # 179331
- - Current
- Lawyer of Distinction Directory
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Q. Was involved in car accident was rear ended and bumbed into car infront of me .i have no license and not at fault
- A: If you are not at fault and did not have auto insurance you can still make a claim but it is under Prop 213 for injuries, medical, loss wages and property damage. Call attorneys to help you and ask if they take Prop 213 cases.
- Q. Hit by cycle. He died. His fault. Get charged.Get dismissed. Loose truck, Everything.Should they pay?
- A: A free consult with a local attorney should be able to under the facts of the case and the dates (very important) you should call any attorney and discuss- good luck.
- Q. Dui accident on 06/13/19 , charged with involuntary vehicular manslaughter/ great bodily injury in,San Bernardino county
- A: Contact any attorney for a Free Consult on your case, there are many questions and issues to review. Many attorneys will even offer free consult over the phone if that is easier than in person at the office. Good Luck.
- Q. Someone hit my car in my apartment complex and left damage. They left a note but what do I need to do?
- A: Contact them and open a claim with their insurance and notify your auto insurance of what happened as well.
- Q. My son is incarcerated for a crime that has been proven he did not commit
- A: Not sure if you son still has court pending with an open case and court dates or if he needs an appeal. Feel free to contact after the holiday weekend on Tuesday during business hours. Please obtain file/ copy from prior attorney if you are interested in an appeal if possible.
- Q. is there any penalty for recording and distributing a minor getting beat up by another minor?
- A: Yes you should consult with an attorney regarding this case, it would also depend on the damages/ injuries.
- Q. MR. LIGHT WHAT IF I DIDNT HAVE INSURANCE ON MY CAR AT THAT TIME?
- A: If you were injured in a car accident but did not have Car Insurance it becomes a Prop 213 Case. limits uninsured drivers from collecting non-economic damages from an accident Consult with an attorney and ask if they accept cases of a Prop 213 some may not accept these cases since the recovery value is limited. Our office can help offer attorney services for Prop 213 cases. Good Luck with your case.
- Q. Hi ,I wanted to find out at what time I should contact my insurer .In the back of my car ,hit the Kia car . Bogumil
- A: You should contact an attorney to consult about opening a PI case if you here hurt and need medical treatment. Good Luck with your case.
- Q. What can I do if charges were filed against the wrong individual?
- A: sounds like you answered your own question. If you are unsure and want to hire an attorney to go with you call and get quotes during a consult as to what the fee may be. Good Luck with your matter.