I am an accomplished Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney. I diligently represent clients facing all types of state and federal charges.
With over 40 years of experience and superb knowledge of the law, I am well equipped to fight for the rights of the accused. What separates me from other lawyers though, is how much I care about my clients and the pride I take in my work. I am dedicated to personalized and extensive preparation to get the job done!
Contact me today for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein
- - Current
- Deputy District Attorney
- Orange County District Attorney's Office
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1978)
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. (1975) | Political Science
- AV Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Designated one of the top 100 trial lawyers in the nation
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Association
- California State Bar  # 83649
- Harbor Bar Association
- Exchange Club of Irvine
- Past President
- Criminal Law in Orange
- California State Bar
- Rudolph E. Loewenstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein Website
- Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Can You Be Convicted of Possession of a Firearm Without Possessing it in Orange County, CA?
4 June 2020
- Can the State of California Force A Defendant to Take Antipsychotic Drugs In Order to Make Him Competent to Stand Trial?
2 June 2020
- In Orange County, CA What Happens When a Witness is Deported Before Trial?
19 May 2020