Free Consultation: (707) 708-1191Tap to Call This Lawyer
Al Parsad

Al Parsad

  • Immigration Law, Personal Injury
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I’m an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of California. My primary areas of practice include personal injury and immigration. I received my bachelor’s degree in political science from Western Michigan University, and my paralegal degree from Lansing Community College in 2007. In 2020, I obtained my JD degree from Empire College School of Law, where I received few awards for academic excellence. Prior to becoming an attorney, I worked as a paralegal for immigration and personal injury attorneys. During this time, I acquired vast experience in how to handle a case from start to finish. As an attorney, I bring years of experience in immigration and personal injury law to my legal practice for the benefit of my clients. My clients’ best interests are my highest priority and I constantly strive to get each of my clients the best outcome their case deserves by applying my perspective to the unique details of their case.

Practice Areas
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    No Recover, No Fee.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees with flexible payment plans with most immigration cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 343708
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Farsi: Spoken, Written
Empire College School of Law
J.D. (2020)
Honors: Witkin Awards: Civil Procures & Professional Responsibilities
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 343708
Placeholder image for professional associations.
California Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association  # 05848411
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered
Q. What should I do if I cannot get CPT for an internship for non-US company?
A: This s an interesting question. Short of a research to see how this question is answered by the USCIS, AAO or BIA, or without looking into the definitions under the statute for the meanings of employer, employee, work and compensation, I’d err on the side of caution and avoid this internship based on a simple logic that when you provide the label in the United States, you’re probably subject to the US laws.

In the event you take the internship and in the event it does constitute violation of US laws, it will not affect your eligibility to adjust status as long as it’s based on marriage to a US citizen.
Q. Can the 1-485 be filed without the I-130 petition? Got married to an EU citizen who was visiting me in US on an ESTA.
A: Congratulations on your marriage. Quick answer to your question is yes, you must file the I-130, which you can file at the same time with the adjustment status. The more important question you did not ask is the timing. When should you file? Wait at least 90 days from his date of last arrival into the US before filing the adjustment status application.
Q. Hi, i will be filing i751 this month. i am married for less than 2 years. our divorce is already approve.
A: This will involve more than just filling out the form. You’ll more likely need to apply for a hardship waiver. You should hire an immigration lawyer to help you with this.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Al Parsad
6050 Commerce Blvd.
Suite 212
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Telephone: (707) 708-1191
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Sunday: Closed
The Law Office of Al Parsad
3558 Round Barn Blvd., Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Telephone: (707) 200-3636