Gregory J. Brod is a founding member of Willoughby Brod, LLP. Mr. Brod received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland, and his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Houston Law Center in Houston, Texas. Greg Brod has been a member of the California State Bar in good standing since becoming admitted to the Bar in 1996, and he is admitted before the United States District Courts for the Northern District of California, the Eastern District of California, the Central District of California, and the United States District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Brod, a member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association (ABA), the Sonoma County Bar Association, and the Consumer Attorneys of California, developed his skills at Belli & McLean, carrying on the tradition of the great Melvin B. Belli (1907-1996), prior to forming the Brod Law Firm's San Francisco office, and later, Willoughby Brod, LLP. Gregory Brod has argued and tried cases across the State of California involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death, legal malpractice, oil and gas, and business disputes, and has obtained many millions of dollars on behalf of his clients who have been injured or wronged. In defense cases and advisory matters, Mr. Brod has helped his business clients save many millions of dollars.
Greg Brod has been published in areas including legal malpractice, tenant habitability, as well as general torts and negligence. Mr. Brod has hosted continuing legal education seminars on topics including attorney's fees, and is regularly interviewed by Bay Area television news stations and the San Francisco Chronicle regarding various legal matters. Mr. Brod is a former Certified Contract Advisor with the National Football League Players Association ("NFLPA"). Greg Brod is the Executive Director of Project Angel Hair, a not for profit organization that supports breast cancer patients.
- Health Care Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Whistleblower Claims
- Free Consultation
Free Case Evaluation
- 9th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Willoughby Brod, LLP
- University of Houston Law Center
- University of Maryland - College Park
- California State Bar # 184456
- Sports Lawyers Association
- National Football League Players Association (“NFLPA”).
- Former Certified Contract Advisor
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Short-term rent websites create unique landlord-tenant challenges
- The Recorder’s Not Big Law Magazine
- Civil Law Practice, Guest lecturer in Civil Field Placement Clinic
- Attorney's Fees for Plaintiffs Lawyers, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association - Continuing Legal Education
- Gregory J. Brod's Personal Injury Law Website Profile
- Willoughby Brod, LLP Website
- San Francisco Injury Lawyer Blog
- What is the Difference Between Wrongful Death and a Survival Action?
25 September 2019
- What Evidence do You Need to File a Car Accident Claim?
30 August 2019
- Tips for Taking Pictures After a Car Accident
25 July 2019
- Steps in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
28 June 2019
- Are Stadium Owners Liable for Injuries?
26 May 2019
- Should You Speak to the Insurance Company After an Accident?
15 April 2019
- Civil Lawsuits are Possible for Victims of Sexual Assault
11 March 2019
- What Does California Law Say About Dog Bites?
15 February 2019
- Distracted Driving and Motor Vehicle Accidents in California
25 January 2019
- Healthcare Fraud Lawyer Blog
- What do You have to Prove in a Qui Tam Lawsuit?
30 September 2019
- What is the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act?
15 September 2019
- Common Types of Qui Tam Lawsuits
30 August 2019
- Why do Whistleblowers Blow the Whistle?
15 August 2019
- What Damages are Available in Whistleblower Retaliation Lawsuits?
31 July 2019
- Myths Surrounding Whistleblowers
15 July 2019
- What if You have Unclean Hands in a Qui Tam Lawsuit?
30 June 2019
- Steps to Filing a Whistleblower Claim
15 June 2019
- Collecting Evidence in a Qui Tam Lawsuit
30 May 2019