Rockport, Texas Lawyers
• State Bar of Texas (District 11-A Grievance Committee, 1989-1995, Chairman, 1991–1995); (Texas State Court Rules Committee, 1995-1999, Vice Chairman 1996–1997); (Texas Lawyers Assistance Program, 1984-2013);
• SBOT CLE Speaker Presenter on Ethics, Grievance Rules and Procedure and Professional Life Challenges;
• Texas Bar Foundation-Sustaining Life Fellow;
• Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas;
• American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member-Advocate, Corpus Christi...
Daniel has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 2010. He started his practice in Austin, Texas after graduating from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Daniel moved back to Corpus Christi in 2016 to raise his family in his hometown. Daniel is proud to represent the citizens of South Texas.
Daniel is a member of the State Bar of Texas and a Board Member of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association.
Call Robert for a free consultation today - (210) 223-9200
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Rockport, Texas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline