Proudly born and raised in Corpus Christi.
Daniel has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 2010. He started his practice in Austin, Texas after graduating from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Daniel moved back to Corpus Christi in 2016 to raise his family in his hometown. Daniel is proud to represent the citizens of South Texas.
Daniel is a member of the State Bar of Texas and a Board Member of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- State Bar of Texas  # 24068145
- Daniel Gonzales Texas Personal Injury Lawyer