Jackson County Lawyers
- Texas Private Investigator Licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety, License #00850400
- Owner/Manager of Texas Financial Investigators, a Texas Investigation Company, Business License #A12677101
- Specialize in financial asset discovery and recovery statewide for individuals and organizations
- 1997 Graduate of Baylor School of Law. Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (JD). Dean's List. Order of Barristers
- 1985 Graduate of the University of North Texas. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree. Major in Real Estate Investments and Analysis. Dean's List. Graduated with Honors. Selected Outstanding Student in Real Estate
- Prior to attending law school...
Attorney Jason Oxner graduated Summa Cum Laude in the top 5% and currently holds a Law Degree and Masters of Law Degree. During law school, Jason was an associate editor on Law Review, elected as Mr. Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and taught Real Property for two years.
Jason Oxner is a Canadian citizen who moved to Massachusetts on an academic and athletic (hockey & rowing) scholarship at the Groton School in 2002. Jason continued with his rowing career at...
We have a very high success rate when it comes to preventing criminal accusations from turning into formal charges as well as shutting down criminal investigations. We are able to do this because we move quickly, and never stop working.
With us on your side, you are not alone. You have effective support throughout the entire process...
1-888-HDZLAW-8 / 361-454-1000, Se Habla Espanol,
Economist, Author, and Attorney. A Texas native who was born on the Gulf Coast, Alex has worked for several decades getting justice for his clients in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Edinburg/McAllen, Austin, Victoria/Port Lavaca, Houston, and Brownsville. Alex comes from a family of legal professionals, his father was the first Hispanic County judge for Calhoun County and is currently the sitting Calhoun County Court at Law Judge, his mother has been a paralegal for 30 years, his sister is an attorney in Austin Texas...
Mr. Black's firm currently consists of Mr. Black, two associate attorneys, two full time paralegals, and other support staff. Mr. Black was Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 1989, and he was re-certified in 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014. Mr. Black served as President of the Houston Association of Debtor...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
After completing his undergraduate studies, Attorney Nguyen attended Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law, which has been ranked number one in achieving diversification in its student body.
Attorney Nguyen has worked as an Attorney for private law firms and...
For over 22 years, I have primarily represented businesses when they are involved in lawsuits, both as a plaintiff and defendant. This background gives me insight into how people make decisions.
I arrive at each mediation prepared to facilitate settlement, and I pay careful attention to the people, their interests, and emotions while discussing the facts and legal arguments.
In addition to her experience, Laura has a track record of success: winning multiple multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for children with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE), Cerebral Palsy (CP), and other birth injuries.
Laura is an advocate for children. Her practice...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Jackson County Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline