Jackson County, Texas Lawyers
We have a very high success rate when it comes to preventing criminal accusations from turning into formal charges as well as shutting down criminal investigations. We are able to do this because we move quickly, and never stop working.
With us on your side, you are not alone. You have effective support throughout the entire process...
After completing his undergraduate studies, Attorney Nguyen attended Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law, which has been ranked number one in achieving diversification in its student body.
Attorney Nguyen has worked as an Attorney for private law firms and...
I take great pride in being able to help people who are facing daunting challenges.
Nosotros hablamos español.
A native of Hays, Kansas, Herrman comes from a family of lawyers. His father had a general practice in Hays, and an uncle and grandfather also were attorneys. He came to Texas and received a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the University of Texas in 1982 and his J.D. from Baylor University School of Law in 1986. During his undergraduate years, he worked his way through school by selling Kirby vacuum cleaners door...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
Additionally, he has handled significant cases involving vending and services contracts between vendors and hospitals, commercial disputes between hospitals, and employee injury claims by hospital employees. With 13 first chair jury trials, 4 second chair jury trials,...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Jackson County, Texas Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline