Dayton, Ohio Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Ste 240, Bldg B
Beavercreek, OH 45440
Duquesne University School of Law
Attorney Malocu is a former Magistrate and is listed in Who's Who in American Law. He was invited into the prestigious...
University of Dayton School of Law
We have particular strengths in our municipal and local public sector, real estate, and construction law practice areas.
My primary clients are closely-held small family businesses, doctors, and professional service practitioners. Most of my legal work for them is transactional-based.
My practice areas are:
Business, Corporate, Real Estate, and Domestic Asset Protection Transactions - 40%
Tax Planning and Appeals - 30%
Estate and Succession Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Probate - 30%
I am admitted to Ohio, Kentucky, and...
Joe is a member of The Ohio State Bar Association, The Dayton Bar Association, the American Bar Association. Prior to partnering with his wife Christy...
I am a diligent researcher with a solid background in analysis, legal writing, and reporting. I possess hands-on experience in this sector through my business and educational pursuits. My business acumen is also broad by nature, with varying positions spanning Associate Vice President, Operations Manager, and Sales Leader.
I have an award-winning background, both professionally and academically. My expertise is in gathering, assessing, and translating complex information into targeted solutions. In the legal field, this applies to...
Michael served in the military as a United States Marine on deployments to Afghanistan and understands the pressures veterans face when returning home. He graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law and served as a clerk for a local judge.
He is admitted to practice law before all courts in the State of Ohio and the US Federal Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Dayton, Ohio Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline