Halsey, Nebraska Lawyers
Seth handles a variety of cases including (but not limited to) DUI, possession, assault, personal injury, and civil rights violations. A lengthy history in the legal sector (from working as a law clerk during school to winning cases as a trial lawyer) gives...
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
Matt also maintains a substantial criminal defense practice, focusing mainly on misdemeanor and felony defense. Matt has successfully represented clients...
In May of 2016, Harry founded Harry A. Hoch III Law, L.L.C. Since that time, he has continued to dedicate his practice to helping people injured in workplace accidents and motor vehicle collisions. In addition to representing the injured, Harry also represents people that have been charged with crimes.
Harry is licensed...
Since obtaining his law degree, Michael has had the distinct privilege to work as a prosecutor and as a defense...
Suzanne is admitted to practice in Colorado and Nebraska, the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. She is also accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to represent claimants for VA benefits.
Suzanne graduated from Excelsior College, cum laude (B.Sc. 2000) and from...
Attorneys in Nearby Counties
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Halsey, Nebraska Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline