Sean Cuddigan has been practicing law since 2008. Sean received his law degree from Creighton University School of Law. Sean’s primary focus is working on social security disability cases alongside his father owner Timothy J. Cuddigan. Sean has spent countless hours learning the in’s and out’s of Social Security Disability law including the process to collect medical records, call doctors, and appeal application denials. Most of Sean’s clients struggle with the disability process and seeing a client smile after winning a case is what drives Sean to do what he does. Sean enjoys the whole process from preparing for court to getting his client the compensation they deserve at the end of wining a case. Sean is currently a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives and a chapter board member for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Mid America.
- Social Security Disability
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Cuddigan Law, P.C. L.L.O.
- - Current
- Creighton University School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Major: Political Science
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives
- - Current
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Mid America
- Chapter-Board Member
- - Current
- Cuddigan Law, P.C. L.L.O. Feed
- What is a DRO Review in a VA Disability Case?
11 July 2019
- In About a Minute--a Social Security Disability FAQ: Are Social Security disability benefits taxable?
9 July 2019
- In About a Minute: a Social Security Disability FAQ: How do I get treatment with no money and no health insurance?
4 July 2019
- In About a Minute: a VA Disability FAQ: Can a Veteran Qualify for Both Social Security and VA Disability?
2 July 2019
- In About a Minute: a Social Security Disability FAQ: If I am approved for disability benefits, will my children also get benefits?
27 June 2019
- In About a Minute: a Social Security Disability FAQ: If I get married, how will it affect my disability benefits?
25 June 2019
- Military Personnel Exposed to Agent Orange in Thailand
24 June 2019
- Fraud Alert: Don't be a Victim of Summer Scams
24 June 2019
- Social Security Disability FAQ: How do I get treatment with no money and no health insurance?
24 June 2019
An experienced disability lawyer can assure that your application and all the forms are completed accurately and completely.At Cuddigan Law we provide infomation to explain the disabilty process and guide you. For more information about ow we can help you file your application for disability watch this video from Omaha's Cuddigan Law.What Does A Social Security Disability Lawyer Charge?
awyer fees in Social Security Disability cases are contingent. We only get paid if you win. Your fees are limited to 25% of your back pay or six thousand dollars which ever amount is less. We are paid by Social Security out of your back pay. Costs to obtain medical records and reports are additional.Social Security 5 Step Process To Determine If You Qualify
Sean Cuddigan explains how Social Security follows a five step sequential evaluation when deciding whether an applicant is disabled.Do Your Arthritis Symptoms Qualify for Disability?
Many individuals suffer from arthritis pain. Learn what symptoms are likely to qualify for Social Security disability from Omaha attorney Sean Cuddigan.Living with Schizophrenia: You May Qualify for SSI
our symptoms of schizophrenia may make work difficult or impossible. Here is an explanation of how Social Security will evaluate your claim by Omaha disability lawyer Sean Cuddigan.Omaha Disability Attorney Explains Neck and Back Limitiations and SSDI
Attorney Sean Cuddigan explains how Social Security evaluates disability claims based on neck and back problems.Omaha Lawyer Explains the 5 Step Disability Evaluation Process
Omaha lawyer Sean Cuddigan explains the five step disability process that Social Security uses to evaluates disability claims. If you have been denied or are applying for disability and want an explanation of the process, this is the video to watch.Fees in Social Security Cases are set by Social Security
Omaha lawyer Sean Cuddigan explains that fees in Social Security cases are set by the government. It costs no more to hire an experienced attorney to handle your case.Why Hiring a Local Lawyer for Your Social Security Disability Claim is Smart
Omaha lawyer Sean Cuddigan explains how a local lawyer can meet with you long before the day of the hearing. Our office is in Omaha and we don't file in the day of the hearing.Need Help with your Social Security Disability Application?
Omaha Disability lawyer Sean Cuddigan explains how he can help you file your application for Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) from his office and help you with all the confusing forms from the beginning.