Wren Elder Law Lawyers
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
Jeff is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Greene County Bar Association. Jeff has received the honor of graduating with honors from University of Dayton School of Law for his pro bono...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Wren Elder Law Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline