Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
call for details
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- Elder Law Attorney
- Weisenburger Law Offices, LLC
- - Current
- Andrew has experience guiding Clients through a variety of estate planning and elder law issues including Medicaid planning and eligibility, Medicare review, asset protection, probate avoidance, taxes, and many more.
- The Alpern Law Firm
- While at the Alpern Law Firm, Mr. Popp worked diligently with families, addressing a variety of estate planning concerns and working with them to address those issues to ensure their affairs are set in order and preserve their legacy.
- Attorney, Partner
- Kovar Law Group
- While at Kovar Law Group, Andrew assisted Clients with a variety of legal needs to protect their assets from seizure and obtain recovery where possible.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Doyle Conflict Resolution Top Grade Award Leadership Development Certificate
- Activities: American Bar Association: Lt. Governor for 5th District; National Liaison SEER Section.
- University of South Florida
- B.S. (2011) | major in Environmental Science, minor in Political Science
- Activities: SCUBA Diving Club, Phi Alpha Delta, Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society, USF Outdoor Recreation club
- 9.3 Rating
- The Florida Bar  # 0113072
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map