Yosi Yahoudai is a founder and the managing partner of J&Y. Yosi is an inspired, aggressive and successful advocate for his clients. He is personally committed to making a difference in his clients’ lives. Nothing makes Yosi happier than getting his clients’ lives back on track.
Yosi’s practice is comprised primarily of cases involving automobile and motorcycle accidents that have caused his clients catastrophic and life-altering injuries. In addition, he represents people in premises liability lawsuits, including suits alleging dangerous conditions of public property, third-party criminal conduct, and intentional torts. He also has expertise in challenging cases involving product defects, dog bites, elder abuse and sexual assault.
What differentiates Yosi from other lawyers is the enormous amount of personal time he invests in each of his clients. Helping people and protecting their rights is Yosi’s passion, illuminating his entire practice. In addition to obtaining the maximum financial recovery for his clients, Yosi also focuses on providing access to the best medical and rehabilitation treatments available, thus ensuring maximum physical and emotional recovery for his clients.
Yosi attended Southwestern School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor. During law school, he served as the Judicial Extern to the Honorable Alexander Williams III and as a certified law clerk for the Civil Liability Division of the City Attorney’s Office, where he focused on personal injury cases.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. Yosi is admitted to practice in all California State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Certified Law Clerk
- Civil Liability Division of the City Attorney’s Office
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Honors: magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Southwestern Law School
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Clients' Choice Award
- 10 Best
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- State Bar of California # 250679
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lifetime Member
- Distinguished Justice Advocates
- Ethical Lawyers of America
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Check Out Our Spanish Website
- J&Y Law Firm
- Vaping Sickness: Know Your Rights
21 November 2019
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Wrongful Death Actions in California
18 November 2019
- Who Is Responsible in a Multi-Vehicle Accident?
13 November 2019
- Common Workplace Accidents in California and How to Avoid Them
8 November 2019
- Slip & Fall Injuries: Three Things You May Not Know
6 November 2019
- What to Do If Your Child Is Injured at School
1 November 2019
- What Types of Damages Can I Seek After an Auto Accident in California?
17 October 2019
- Should I Share My Medical Records with the Insurance Company?
15 October 2019
- Who Is Liable in Driverless Car Accidents?
11 October 2019