Tanaz Rostami is an experienced and compassionate nursing home abuse and neglect attorney. Her specialty is in civil litigation, with a specific focus on Elder Abuse cases and consumer class actions. Her resourcefulness and ability to think “outside the box” have been instrumental in achieving numerous favorable results for our clients.
Not only are we, at the Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi, APC aggressive litigators, Ms. Rostami provides our firm with specialized insight on dealing with matters without judicial intervention, and is extremely knowledgeable about alternative dispute resolution. After receiving her training and certification in Mediation, Ms. Rostami worked as a mediator at the Loyola Law School Center for Conflict Resolution.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Rostami also worked as an intern at Bet Tzedek, a non-profit organization that provides free legal advice and representation to low-income individuals. Her work at this charitable organization not only provides her with extensive legal experience, but also exemplifies the compassion with which our firm strives to obtain justice for our clients.
Ms. Rostami earned her B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004 and her J.D. from Loyola Marymount University in 2007. She is a managing partner at the Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi, APC.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Law
- Consumer Law
- Elder Abuse
- Free Consultation
- Managing Partner
- Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi
- Loyola Marymount University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- The State Bar of California
- Tanaz Rostami's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi Website
- California Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Blog
- Do Not Sign Arbitration Agreements
27 November 2018
- Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
13 November 2018
- How Can Pressure Ulcers and Bed Sores Be Prevented?
5 November 2018
- New Study Analyzing Preventable Nursing Home Rehospitalizations
6 June 2017
- Association of Prior Falls with Adverse Outcomes After Neurosurgical Operations in the Elderly
8 February 2017
- Concerns for Future Antimicrobial-Resistance
2 January 2017
- Nursing Homes Should Refrain from Using Physical Restraints and Psychotropic Drugs
30 December 2016
- Food Fortification is Effective in Preventing Malnutrition in Elderly Patients
29 December 2016
- Green Care Farms Provide Enhanced Quality of Living for Dementia Patients
23 December 2016