With over 35 years in the courtroom, William Mulroney is a skilled litigator that is not afraid to take on tough cases. Knowledgeable and well respected; William has been instrumental in winning verdicts and settlements on many notable cases.
Prior to starting the Mulroney Law Firm, William led cases at Ashcraft and Gerel, LLP in a broad range of practice areas, including construction and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, asbestos litigation, medical malpractice, and serious personal injury cases.
William is a straight-shooter. He tells the plain truth – not just what people want to hear. If you have a case that requires litigation, arbitration or mediation; he is the one to call. Even though he is a tough litigator, he is still compassionate and approachable – going the extra mile on behalf of his clients.
If you are looking for a lawyer in Montgomery County, Baltimore or anywhere in between, call William Mulroney.
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- America's Top 100 Attorneys
- America’s Top 100 LLC.
- Mulroney Law Firm
- Law Blog
- Top Reasons You Need an Attorney’s Help with DUI Hearings in Maryland
28 May 2019
- Air Transport Compensation After a Baltimore County, MD Auto Accident
15 April 2019
- New Study Reveals Dangers of Opioid-Related Car Accidents in Maryland
25 February 2019
- Free Tips
28 December 2018
- Protect Against Burn Injures Over the Holiday Season
10 December 2018
- Proving Drunk Driving in Maryland
30 November 2018
- Statute of Limitations and Other Time Factors in Maryland Car Accident Cases
18 September 2018