W. Steve Paleos Esq.
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
I represented lenders, venture capital funds, an insurance company and other businesses for nearly thirty years. Now, I represent individuals.
My practice involved cases with $2 million to $5 million in controversy. Now, I am doing really serious work. I help people keep their freedom, escape crushing debt and resolve child custody matters.
I used to commute in the worst traffic in the United States. Now I walk to work with my dog every day.
I have tried cases in various places including Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, Chicago and even Purto Rico. Now I walk across the street to the Frederick County Courthouse for most of my cases.
I used to spend all of my time at work and tried to make as much money as I could. Now, I make sure that I spend time with my family every day and contribute to my community.
I like to believe that I have impoved my legal abilities over the years but I know that, in this, my sixtieth year of life, I have grown wiser.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Foreclosure Defense
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- District of Columbia
- 1st Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- D.C. Circuit