- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
Although well known by all for his extremely calm, collected, and friendly demeanor, Walter Zankov is always ready to go to war in the courtroom and stays prepared for any situation. Whenever working for his clients, Walter is tenacious and represents his clients with zeal. Thinking through every aspect and angle of his client’s case, he truly leaves no option unexplored and no stone unturned, to arrive at the optimal strategy for any situation. With a smile on his face and a handy sense of humor, he confidently delivers brilliant results.
When not refining his craft, Walter keeps his hands full with his two dogs, Diesel and Cali, while being bossed around by his three year old daughter, Amadi, and his wife, Ashley. Trust, if he can handle all of their demands, he can handle the demands of your legal matter and achieve stellar results.
In his personal time, you can find Walter working out, going for a run, playing tennis, relaxing with family, or reluctantly assembling Ikea furniture.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.A. | Economics / Psychology
- State Bar of Georgia  # 873058