Travenia A. HoldenHolden Law Office
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate
Holden Law Office provides professional services with a personal touch to individuals and families that are facing issues associated with long-term illness, assisted living facilities, nursing home admission, Medicaid eligibility, and disabilities. We also offer probate and estate planning with customized wills, special needs trusts, powers of attorney, and advanced directives.
Travenia Holden is the owner of Holden Law Office, and has been practicing law for 34 years. Her practice is dedicated entirely to Elder Law concerns. Travenia is a member of the Tennessee Board of Law Directors, appointed by the Tennessee Supreme Court. She is a faculty member on the Tennessee Bar Association, providing CLE courses on Elder Law matters for attorneys across the State of Tennessee. Travenia has co-authored chapters on Elder Law, Guardianships and Conservatorships in the Tennessee Practice Series. She is a Member of the 15th Judicial Bar Association, the Solo/Small Business Division of Lawyer's Association for Women, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and the Nashville Bar Association. Travenia has also served as the Tennessee Bar Association Chair-Elect for the Elder Law Section in 2011, and as the 2017 President of the 15th Judicial Bar Association.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- 6th Circuit
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Howard University
- Tennessee Board of Law Examiners