Free Consultation: (612) 424-1624Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Family Law
- Colorado, Minnesota
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Todd handles matters in Wills, Trusts, and Estates; Family Law; and Civil Litigation. He also provides pro bono representation to youth in foster care in association with the Children's Law Center of Minnesota.
Before moving to Minnesota, Todd practiced law in Denver, Colorado in the areas of Municipal Law and Litigation. He also gained experience in Civil Rights Law while interning with the United States Department of Justice and the University of Iowa Clinical Law Programs.
Todd is a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Iowa College of Law. He was born and raised in Independence, Iowa.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Free initial consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees, where possible.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Iowa
- J.D. | Law
- Tulane University
- B.S. | Psychology; Philosophy
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map