Licensed in all Colorado and Federal courts
Locations in Evergreen and Lakewood or I will meet you somewhere convenient. Always a free consultation.
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Tax Law
Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
I will quote you a flat fee whenever possible
- Federal Circuit
- US Tax Court
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- University of Colorado - Denver
- B.A. (1976)
- Q. If I put my car loan down on my bankruptcy would it be considered contingent, unliquidated or disputed?
- A: First, you must list all debts including your car loan. If it is like most auto loans, it is probably none of these. You should consult with a bankruptcy attorney.
- Q. In Colorado,can we be forced to sell our home if there's a judgement lien from Credit Card debt ($22,000) on the home?
- A: You may be able to avoid this lien in a bankruptcy. Since your husband is over 60, the home is entitled to a $105,000 homestead exemption. If your equity does not exceed this amount, a bankruptcy would allow you to keep the home and lose the lien. There may be other factors involved, so check with an experienced bankruptcy attorney.