Thomas M Santarelli
- Business Law, Collections, Construction Law ...
- Minnesota, Wisconsin
As lead litigator at Madrigrano, Aiello & Santarelli, LLC, Thomas M. Santarelli brings the knowledge, skill and experience necessary to effectively represent your litigation needs. Mr. Santarelli utilizes confident, aggressive and efficient techniques to zealously advocate his clients’ positions. Knowing that litigation is often an emotional and intense experience for clients, Mr. Santarelli takes the time to present an objective view throughout the case to his clients so they can make rational, cost-effective decisions.
Concentrating his practice in civil litigation, collections, condominium law and business litigation, Mr. Santarelli is a passionate advocate for his clients. With nearly 10 years of successful litigation experience at a small law firm, Mr. Santarelli knows how to effectively litigate cases on budgets of all sizes. Mr. Santarelli is the strong advocate you need to handle your litigation needs.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Small Claims
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1036490