Thomas J. WarrenMcOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law ...
- New Jersey
Mr. Warren is a graduate of Rutgers College and Rutgers School of Law - Camden. Prior to joining the firm of McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Mr. Warren was associated with two other firms, as well as with Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation at its branch office located in Freehold, New Jersey. Mr. Warren has been with McOmber & McOmber, P.C. from 1980 until the present time.
Mr. Warren and his wife are residents of East Brunswick, Middlesex County, New Jersey. They are members of Saint Bartholomew Church also located in East Brunswick, New Jersey. He is a charter member of the Knights of Columbus Council Number 11873.
Mr. Warren is an Eagle Scout. He continued to actively participate in the Boy Scouts of America when his son became a Tiger Scout. Mr. Warren became an assistant Cubmaster/Cubmaster for Pack 109 and assistant Scoutmaster/Scoutmaster for Troop 109. Mr. Warren acted as an assistant Scoutmaster/Scoutmaster at two National Jamborees, and served as an assistant Scoutmaster at an International Jamboree as well. Mr. Warren is a Vigil member of the Order of the Arrow, Sakuwit Lodge No. 2. Mr. Warren has earned the Wood Badge which is the most advanced training available for Scout Leaders who are involved in the programs of the Boy Scouts of America.
Mr. Warren has also served as district chairman of the Semeos District of the Central New Jersey Council. In this regard, he has earned the District Award of Merit.
Primary Practice Areas:
Formation and representation of business entities including corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
Banking and Finance:
General representation of branch banks; preparation of bank policies, bank forms and documents, and commercial and residential loan documents; litigation on behalf of banks, seeking collection of funds, residential and commercial mortgage foreclosures, replevin of personal property, filing proofs of claim, adversarial proceedings, objections to discharges in bankruptcy court, defense to lender liability claims.
Representation of sellers and purchasers in commercial, residential, and not-for-profit real estate transactions; counsel to borrowers and lenders in loan transactions.
Summary dispossession actions, lease negotiation and drafting, rent collection.
Counsel to various non-profit organizations; preparation and revision of corporate by-laws, resolutions, negotiation and preparation of agreements between and among non-profits, municipalities, county and state governments and landowners; handling all real estate matters whether in fee or easements from contract negotiation and execution through closing, including all title, survey, environmental issues and financing.
Boundary line disputes, competing title interests, conflicting lien priorities.
Zoning, Planning and Land Use Development:
Counsel to land developers in connection with applications, including residential subdivisions and industrial and commercial projects; appearance before local Planning and Zoning Boards of Adjustment representing applicants and objectors.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (1973)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.A. (1970)