The Law Offices of Ted A. Greene, Inc. was formed in 2002. We have helped many people n the years since. We currently have 3 attorneys working in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate Law and Civil Litigation. If we can't help you we will try to find you someone who might be able to by referring you to another firm. We pride ourselves on treating our clients like we would like to be treated so if you have any legal needs you should give us a call.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Car Accidents
We will always give you a free consultation where we analyze your case and explain your options.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept debit cards only
We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis and sometimes we can do other matters on a contingency depending on the situation. We cannot and do not take Bankruptcy cases on a contingency basis.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Merced Coll
- Undergraduate Degree
- Lincoln Law School
- Law Degree
- California City Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 220392
- - Current
- Q. Does this mean he was sentenced
- A: You should look deeper. If he was sentenced it would give the sentencing info.
- Q. Can I sue my university for intentional infliction of emotional distress for exam-taking procedures?
- A: You could sue them but it would cost you a lot of money and you might not win. So if you have a lot of money and want to make a point then you could probably find a lawyer who would charge you a $10,000 retainer and be willing to sue... but I don't think there are very many lawyers that would. If you came into my office I would try to convince you that a lawsuit of that type might not be very successful and could cost you a lot of money.
- Q. Does automatic stay in Ch. 13 apply to non-noticed creditor?
- A: You should consult with a Bankruptcy attorney in that area who can look at everything and give you some good advice. It sounds like you might be okay but more info is needed.