Ted A Greene
- Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law
Ted Greene in addition to being a Real Estate and Bankruptcy Attorney is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker - so when the housing crisis hit he found he was in the right place at the right time to help many people who had upside-down mortgages and didn't know where to turn. Ted has all the necessary services under one roof to help someone in distress with their mortgage and if he handles your short sale it costs you nothing. That’s right – the banks and the buyers pay all the fees and costs so you get a lawyer on your side every step of the way and you pay nothing. Ted has helped hundreds of people just like you.
Ted starts by analyzing your unique situation and then helps craft the least damaging path out of your financial situation. What most people absolutely NEED in this critical time is solid legal advice and Ted personally will talk to you and go over your options. Call him today and start creating your plan to get back to a solid financial place again. The housing downturn wasn't your fault but doing nothing now is the worst thing you can do. You must be proactive if you want to get back on track. Call today – it’s free so why wait.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Expert Short Sale Attorney, Distressed property expert in Sacramento http://upsidedownca.com can assist you with alternatives to foreclosure, strategic default and making that exit strategy you so desperately need for your upside down mortgage.Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney - Free Legal Consultation 916-442-6400
Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney. Information about bankruptcy, bankruptcy offers you a way to get back into financial stability, if you have creditors harassing you or you are over loaded on Credit Card Debt go to http://tedgreenelaw.com/bk Think of bankruptcy as your chance to start over! If you have file before you know is not an easy porcess and haveing the right attonrey makes all the differance on the world
- Q. When selling business equipment should I use that money to pay bills before or after I declare bankruptcy?
- A: Do not pay large amount of money to family, friends, or credit cards before filing chapter 7 bankruptcy. These are considered "preferences" and the bankruptcy trustee will be able to take such money back and re-distribute to all of the creditors on a pro-rata basis. The amount of money that you have from selling your husband’s equipment can possibly be protected depending on your state exemption limits.
- Q. I purchased a home in Sacramento and lived in it for a year. I had to move for work and couldn't sell, so I rented it.
- A: I am a short sale expert attorney, can you give me a few more details or give me a call to discuses 916 442 6400, short sales need a hard ship and must be owner occupied, lets discuss further we might be able to draw a hardship but I need to know a bit more, I have negotiated many short sales in the past few years in all of them we have been able to settle with the banks and the seller walks with no debt or tax penalties.
- Q. I CLAIMED BANKRUPTCY AND WILL HAVE A DISCHARGE ON DEC.12,2012 BUT SOME CREDITORS ARE STILL LISTED ON MY CREDIT REPORT.
- A: Some or all your creditors will be listed on your report, they will have a chapter 7 discharge status as soon as your case gets discharge. Just be sure to work hard on repairing your credit and you will be on your way to credit restoration soon.